If you are interested in volunteering at Texas Best Choices Animal Rescue, please complete our Volunteer Application. After receiving your emailed application, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to working with you soon!
To be considered as a volunteer you must be 21 years of age or older or have parental approval.
Texas Best Choices Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES / POLICIES:
1. Enter and Exit the TBC Animal Rescue by closing the front gate at all times.
2. No one is allowed on the property without supervision and without prior knowledge of your visit.
3. Do not bring any guest to the property without prior authorization by a Board Member.
4. Do not bring any animal to the property without prior approval by Allan Cadis.
5. Do not enter any run without knowledge of that animal's behavior and gate awareness. Ask for help by a Staff Member or Board Member.
6. Never turn your back to the kennel gate as it is being opened or closed. Do NOT let an animal out of a run knowingly or otherwise unless on a leash.
7. At all times, be aware of your surroundings and the state and health of any animal. Your safety and the animal's safety is always the priority.
8. If you are injured, tell a Staff or Board Member immediately. Texas Best Choices is not responsible for any injury but we care about your safety.
AGREEMENT & SIGNATURE:
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal. I attest that I understand the risks present in volunteer duties, particularly in working with animals, and freely assume those risks and agree to release and indemnify Texas Best Choices Animal Rescue, its officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against all claims for injury, accident, loss or danger to the undersigned as a result of such volunteer duties.
FOLLOW US on the road to finding fur-ever homes for all of our wonderful pups.
RESCUE the mistreated * SAVE the injured * LOVE the abandoned